Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see those huntin trucks!

hunTer06

Lets see those deer haulin rigs...

Matt

Norton, OH
I have only killed one deer so far with my trailblazer. I don't have any pictures of it though. It wasn't anything special, just a doe. I did kill a little fork horn about 6 months before that with my contour. Fuggin thing was a deer slayer!!!!! ;)

rrr

Jesse, my '98 S-10, 4.3v6 (It's named after the pig-tailed cowgirl in Toy Story, not 1023)

She don't like the snow this much though...

^ That right there is the top of my brother's caviler...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
This is my $300 rig, '96 Ford Ranger (it was literally a steal - kid had no idea what it was worth - he named the price and I whipped out the checkbook)
Pulls my lil aluminum boat, hauls rock/mulch/firewood/shit from Lowes/my fat ass all over the state on weekends. Has gone up some hills I never thought it would (2whl drive) I will never sell this truck - it's final destination will be the junkyard. Don't normally get emotionally involved with vehicles, but I love this truck

hunting rig 002.jpghunting rig 001.jpghunting rig 003.jpg

Matt

Norton, OH
Gotta love the Ranger, Dan. I sure as heck miss mine. I beat the shit out of it and it was still runnin' great! I like the custom bumper too. ;)

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Some good looking rigs fellas. I do most of my hunting out of my 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo, but that will come to a stop this year when Shell makes us park our company rides. That means its time for a lift and a hitch for the 1994 Cherokee Sport that I dubbed "Project Redman". She's been good to me, but I haven't even drove it since I pulled it into the garage during the move last September. Having a company ride has spoiled me and caused some serious neglect to Redman. Kinda be nice having 'er back on the road...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HAHAHAHA No, it had a miscalibrated driver, just like the new one. Wed. at court is going to suck!!

How do you plead.
No Contest your Honor.
The court finds you guilty, 100 dollars plus court costs.
Fuck!

LOL

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
oh its going to be worse than that dude, 12points total. 6 in 1 years time. license is going away. im an idiot, and need to pay more attention to my speed instead of just driving

rrr

rgecko

This isn't official legal advice, I'm just a dumbass college kid that has done an internship in a municipal court, but make sure you go down to see the law director instead of just taking it. Not guilty and see if you can't talk them into some kind of compromise. If you talk to the law director (prosecutor) and are honest you can probably get it talked down. But if you're at 12 points you've probably already been talking to him :D

Capt

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I havent talked to anyone yet, I was going to call today and see if I cant get it pushed to next week cause my kid is getting tubes in his ears the next day and want to take my time off for that instead...

So I should call down there and ask for the prosecuting attourney that is going to be handeling my case?