Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see your "best friend"

tuffshot

The Crew
I'll have to try and find some pics of mine.
My first Yellow Lab only lived 7 years, my current Yellow Lab will be 12 this July. He stays in a kennel outside most of the time but when it gets cold like it is supposed to get tonite I put him in the basement. He usually lets me know when it is time to go in there. He has a heat lamp in the shed and bedding but he usually pushes the bedding outside. lol
I got a Golden for the wife about 6 or 7 years ago, she is a big baby and stays in the house.

The Lab's name is Nugget and the Golden is Zoey. I would hate to be without thier company.
Had to get Nugget neutered years ago because he got aggressive even towards me, since being nuggetless he is a sweet heart again.

Diablo54

Outside

Took dozer over to the neighbors house and tried to work on his fetching. He just won't fetch. The neighbors yellow lab "berkley" lives to fetch. He cant get enough of it. But
Dozer doesn't want anything to do with it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Damn Lazy Hound.... She is always sleeping on her back... :smiley_crocodile:

Bella Lazy.JPG

Kaiser878

ohio
You don't want to see the picture & music tribute my wife put together after Buck had left us then. Man... talk about rough watching that thing.

You're right though Hicks, losing a dog is like losing a best friend, or a family member. You can only know what it's like if you've gone through it.

Keep the pics coming fellas... love looking at the dog pics!!!!

IF I didnt have my Leo I probably wouldnt waterfowl hunt nearly as much as I do! Leo is everything to me! If someone gave me the choice between Leo and a hunting buddy, I can gurantee you who Id pick! WHen that dog dies, I am gonna be suicidal! I told him this morning that I had to work today then we would go hunting tomorrow! He knows, when I wake up tomorrow morning and get him out of that kennel it will be game on!!! The remainder of the season will be suited for his specialty. River hunting in swift currents with large ice chunks, his favorite!

Beautiful dogs guys! I love dogs!

Kaiser878

ohio
Here is one of Leo and my buddy from two years ago! Leo had a double Red Head retrieve that day!

Leo rockin the mallard bling!

THe day I realized he had a screw loose!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Here's my dad's dog Cheyenne, she's a Mountain Fiest. Mountain Fiests are squirell dogs, thats as big as they get..shes a good dog, just a tad spoiled. She loves to hunt though