Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see your..

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Huntin Room/Man Cave

Dad redid ours a few years back.

rrr

Very very nice!

This could just be my limited experience or just not noticing it before, but I like those bows hangin!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Looks like you get around Tree Monkey.:smiley_bril:
Wish I could hear some stories over a couple cold ones.

rrr

Is that really your place?

If so, you're officially a badass for slewing a zebra. I dated a girl that was obsessed with the striped donkeys and I told her that I wanted to blast one. Probably hence the past tense of 'date'

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Tree monkey is fooling with us. Awesome cave though! My cave is not yet completed. I have the finished product in my head. I envision knotty pine walls and ceilings, a reloading bench, and dead stuff hanging on the walls. For now, the garage or truck houses my gear boxes. The living room sports my one mount (until the other is finished). The basement holds some stuff. The "not yet completed" man cave stores the rest of it. The guns are kept under lock and key in another location. You don't want to know what I have to do to locate them. Did I ever mention I have a backhoe?lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have one in my head, although that's as far as it gets for now.... 40X30 garage, with a second story... 1200 sq ft of man cave wooo-wooo-wooo..... What's a man with out a dream.... lol.... :smiley_depressive: :smiley_clap:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have a huge barn out back with a nice loft. Gotta do something with it. I have electricity but no heat. Maybe have to sell some stuff next year and do something with it.

Beentown