Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see your..

Diablo54

Outside
IPhone pics in a messy room.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I thought I had better pics on my work computer. I'll have to throw up some pics tonight when I get home. My man room downstairs is not all that impressive, my garage is going to be what ties it all together. My man room is right off the garage and I plan to completely redo the garage this spring. Going to do a camo epoxy on the floor, paint the walls and ceiling, run lighting and outlets, build work benches and storage, and add all the neccesary man elements! :pickle:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Diablo! That is a friggin sweet ass idea with the sheds. I'm gonna try to convince the wife to let me do that above the header of our bar in our rec room. I don't have enough to do around the perimeter like you, but above the header could work.
If, and when, I get it done I'll post pics. I already posted pics of my rec room on the "man cave" thread, but this will make it look more outdoorsy. All I have right now associated with hunting is a couple heads.
Am I seeing right? You basically ran some good rope and hung them from it?

Diablo54

Outside
I took rope and some hanging hooks.

Put the rope all the way around and tied it fairlytight. just slip the browtine inside of the rope and it will hang their. Alot easier to find them compared to them all laying in a pile.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Man......,no guesses....well its the africa corner

Also its not mine just a guy i know that has a pretty cool wife. Its been added to and added on so more room and mounts...just haven't got there for new pics

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Sorry TreeMonkey didn't see the question on which cost so much. Yeah anything to do with Africa is expensive. Your buddy must have been doing all right for himself. Tell him I said congrats on taking some fine animals.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Diablo54,

Thanks for posting the wagon wheel light. It give me an idea for our cabin. Keep this stuff going guys! Reminds me to get another thread started...later.

Beentown

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
The africa corner was all shiped in a 4foot by 4 footbox....pretty impressive considering all those mounts and horns were put in there, my buddy said it was like a jig saw puzzle taking things out..... might I add and I am not putting it down but it's just a normal day to day job like us ...but he drives truck ....He is just saves his money and hunts lol

rrr

We do need a cabin thread.

Moose fellas, moose. You've got to have a moose mounted somewhere (my dream)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

Here ya go Ernie. Here is the cabin right after building it. The deck is a full wrap around now and it has been landscaped etc...

Beentown

rrr

Dang, nice Beener. That second story balcony looks deadly... :D

I've always wanted to live in a cabin house or whatever you'd call it ... maybe a house built out of cabin logs and then have a hunting cabin...someday....