Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lever action rifles

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Bought new in "93". By the listings on GunBroker it looks like I could triple my money lol.
IMG_20230303_152436880_MP.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Speaking of old stores did you guys have any Western Auto stores in Ohio???? Another store that had everything... Doubt any of the younger bucks ever seen any....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Speaking of old stores did you guys have any Western Auto stores in Ohio???? Another store that had everything... Doubt any of the younger bucks ever seen any....
Yep, we had one in walking distance from our house growing up. Bought all my terminal tackle there! Also BB’s and pellets….

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Fletch

Supporting Member
J... If my memory serves me correctly I believe Western Auto's shotgun shells were : Revelation.. I might even have some 16 gauge lying around somewhere....

Reactions: 5Cent

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J... If my memory serves me correctly I believe Western Auto's shotgun shells were : Revelation.. I might even have some 16 gauge lying around somewhere....
Yep, and savage, marlin, mossberg, stevens and even colt made models for them under the revelation brand.

Reactions: Fletch

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Also got BB's from Western Auto lol. I remember it was like a treasure chest box filled with little packets. Great eastern shopping center on Woodville Rd. Same center had a Sport fame. That' where I got my 870 from back in the 70's.

Reactions: 5Cent and "J"

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Also got BB's from Western Auto lol. I remember it was like a treasure chest box filled with little packets. Great eastern shopping center on Woodville Rd. Same center had a Sport fame. That' where I got my 870 from back in the 70's.
Ours was in the Mahoning plaza. Later as we got older we found the sportsman’s den, that was a game changer!!!!