Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lever action rifles

I think I need to build one. I've been thinking about it all day. Be a good project with my daughters boyfriend.
When my daughter's prom date came for her I was sharpening knives in my living room. I kept pointing at him with the knife as I was talking to him and pointing back toward her room where her and mom were getting her ready.

I was saying things like, "That young lady back there means the world to me. So you are going to be a gentleman all night right? Because if you aren't then you better be ready to die for her because I'm willing to go back to prison over it..."

Never saw that kid again after that night and h brought her back 10 minutes before curfew too!

I still hear about that on occasion from her and my wife...and she is 33 now! LOL

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
When my daughter's prom date came for her I was sharpening knives in my living room. I kept pointing at him with the knife as I was talking to him and pointing back toward her room where her and mom were getting her ready.

I was saying things like, "That young lady back there means the world to me. So you are going to be a gentleman all night right? Because if you aren't then you better be ready to die for her because I'm willing to go back to prison over it..."

Never saw that kid again after that night and h brought her back 10 minutes before curfew too!

I still hear about that on occasion from her and my wife...and she is 33 now and still single!lol
Fixed it more ya MM! Lmao

Fixed it more ya MM! Lmao
LOL

I would have liked it more if I hadn't had to read it 3 times to find the word "single," at the end. It was like one of those picture puzzles of "which one is different!" And I was multi tasking or should I say taxing at the same time, as I was on the phone with my tax guy...

I have to realize I'm a 286 machine in a Pentium world!

Actually she is married to a nice young man who used to work for Blackwater but now does Cybersecurity for a Fortune 100 Insurance conglomerate!
They met at college south of Chicago and he was convinced I was in the Mafia... But then that's another story!LOL

Reactions: Left field

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
CD37548D-B469-447C-BD6C-03CBFA61E175.jpeg

Last edited:

Fletch

Supporting Member
I saw a real nice Marlin 45/70 for sale the other day... New, never fired... Price was nice too... However not what Dustin is looking for...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Definately would have had to go from one FFL dealer to another FFL dealer... However.... Gun sold... Like I said new gun and priced right...

Reactions: Jackalope