Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn bud. You told me it was a piece of angle iron to keep it in place. You didn't say it was a 4inch angle iron with the damn corners still on it! I was thinking of a little 1-inch piece to keep.it from sliding and you hit the top of the rail. That corner is what fucked your world.

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Tell her you’ll get to it in your own time….. They love hearing that one 😂😂😂
Tell me you never been married, making that statement 🤣. Got half of Joes project done last night.
A9654953-E1BC-4558-841C-1424C1D5E9E3.jpeg

Now got to do the other half. My back was swoll up bad when I finished.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh I’m working alright! This fucking slave master I married don’t let up. And fuck you joe, w your sorry ass ideas you put in her head, adding to my problems. 😂

Hey man I got cornered. All I did was show up to drink a couple beers and bam I was in the Hague getting grilled about landscape lighting. 😅. Show your ass and I'll come back to tell her about koy ponds. 😅

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hey man I got cornered. All I did was show up to drink a couple beers and bam I was in the Hague getting grilled about landscape lighting. 😅. Show your ass and I'll come back to tell her about koy ponds. 😅
All good I hear they are good catfish bait. I might come visit you w my castnet!