Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

Reactions: finelyshedded

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
We at the camp, well me and Hunter are. Got Hunters buddy, Cody and Austin headed up tonight. Barry is making the trip also. Made a duck hunt looking for wood ducks and managed to kill one.

After I went to the property to feed with no intentions to hunt it this weekend. I will feed the next two days also.

Then we ate thanksgiving dinner which consisted of turkey, pork roast, deer hind quarter, rice and gravy, green peas, corn bread dressing, yams and cranberry sauce and pecan pie.

Next I went scouted a couple areas on the wma. Didn’t find killer sign but found some that I thought would be a good chance to kill some meat. Now we fixing to sit around the fire and watching football.

Who else is living life?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
We at the camp, well me and Hunter are. Got Hunters buddy, Cody and Austin headed up tonight. Barry is making the trip also. Made a duck hunt looking for wood ducks and managed to kill one.

After I went to the property to feed with no intentions to hunt it this weekend. I will feed the next two days also.

Then we ate thanksgiving dinner which consisted of turkey, pork roast, deer hind quarter, rice and gravy, green peas, corn bread dressing, yams and cranberry sauce and pecan pie.

Next I went scouted a couple areas on the wma. Didn’t find killer sign but found some that I thought would be a good chance to kill some meat. Now we fixing to sit around the fire and watching football.

Who else is living life?
Finished dinner a little while ago and am now watching Buffalo beat up on Dallas.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Back in the tree. Didn’t hunt the evening but ran some lines. Caught 4 nice cats. Should have some in after this hunt.

In a different spot, in the palmetto jungle between some private crp and a slough in the woods. Seen some pumpkin head lights but deer can slip from you 40 yards away. Fixing to be shooting time. Rain coming around noon. Good luck. Oh it’s hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock [emoji23].

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Didn’t see anymore deer. We left the camp and headed home. About an hour from the house in my rear view I see smoke. Ole Nellie running good and hunter calls me cause I just passed him and says my truck is smoking or have a busted line. I pull over and diesel is pouring out back of the motor. Made a call and was told it’s most likely a return line. Got someone w a trailer coming to get me. The truck is one month shy of being 21 years old. Shit happens.