Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
On the road. Pearl has her blanky

ETA 9 pm, let’s paint some leaves or palmettos.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hell... I'm moving closer to my truck chasing the ghost... I can just about read my plate...:ROFLMAO: But that area seems to have the most rubs and I hung a camera there and getting pics of a lone horny doe...Hoping it's a transition area as there is a major trail between swampy areas....

No shooting???? Guess Hunter slept in or he'd be tagged out already.....

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hunter said fuck hunting in the Rain and using a tag w rifle. We out, looked at the radar and had a days worth of rain coming w no breaks. Told my padnas I’m out..... they said hold up we coming too! [emoji23]. Got down and had a 50# boar w his foot almost cut slap off like he was in a snare. Blow fly larvae all over his chest and stunk. He bear food now.

Had a great hunt in our world w God. Blessed for sure.

Last edited:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well things aren’t going so well as y’all might have figured. Loaded up the truck and drove to the camp. About two miles from arriving, a big doe decided to give up the ghost to the f250. Backed up and loaded her. She’s cleaned and fixing to be iced down.

I guess I will go duck hunting in the morning.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I guess I got luck. The tow hook broke her hip. After checking for damage, backed up 30 yards and drug her out the ditch and into the trailer.

Broke some black plastic behind the bumper and some behind the fog light.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
The boys went wood duck hunting this morning.

I went w a local friend to go shoot some mallards. Ended up empty hand, people were in our spots and had to set up where they didn’t want to be. There wasn’t much anyway, I doubt anyone got their limit or half for that matter.