Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
That real fast one that you missed this morning was from NJ...they don’t play that shit!😂
You still a jr Hunter lol, what you know? That’s your title. You also need to thin some of them does behind the house. Anytime you get a cam pic w 20 does can’t be a good thing. Maybe they too smart for you in your old age. 😂

Reactions: Fletch and Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
You still a jr Hunter lol, what you know? That’s your title. You also need to thin some of them does behind the house. Anytime you get a cam pic w 20 does can’t be a good thing. Maybe they too smart for you in your old age. 😂
Don’t like shooting does...you’re more than welcome to come and get some...you can shoot two at a time and are allowed 9 during doe day gun season and can take another 9 with a bow/crossbow. Come getcha some!😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Don’t like shooting does...you’re more than welcome to come and get some...you can shoot two at a time and are allowed 9 during doe day gun season and can take another 9 with a bow/crossbow. Come getcha some!😂
Take some kids or great grandchildren lol. Ain’t always have to be about you. Being part of a kids first great experience in the outdoors is top of the hunting world.

Reactions: Fletch

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Take some kids or great grandchildren lol. Ain’t always have to be about you. Being part of a kids first great experience in the outdoors is top of the hunting world.
E4AF4694-E2FF-4ABE-9C27-4122E1D9AB84.jpeg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I know it’s no big deal to you Yankees but it’s raining white shit at the camp.
B54A6734-945D-44DF-8316-31180CB11BF3.png

last time it snowed we were hunting the property. Deer usually don’t move when we have snow but that day was magical. On 179 acres with 4 of us in stands, 65 deer was seen

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know it’s no big deal to you Yankees but it’s raining white shit at the camp. View attachment 118619
last time it snowed we were hunting the property. Deer usually don’t move when we have snow but that day was magical. On 179 acres with 4 of us in stands, 65 deer was seen

I have 4 snow shovels in the shop here waiting for the first big outdoor fire at the new house. 😅.

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hmmmm... The wife came up to the camp and Nick sent the boys out hunting?? What do you think guys????
Don’t strain yourself, I’m all about hunting then poohnanny during the season. Nothing happened and that’s my story. The wife and I are home, also Pearl. Work tomorrow and all I can think about is hunting in the snow, especially if the snow starts melting off the trees. That’s when the deer come from underground. I will be watching my phone like a hawk while in meetings all day hoping to get that “just stuck a good buck” text.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Back down for our annual trip to Venice, Louisiana. For you Yankees it’s the furthest south price of land there is here. Hoping to get on some ducks and maybe geese. I’m looking for pintails and canvasbacks but will shoot just about anything at this point.

was supposed to be me, buddy mike and my two boys but me and Hunter didn’t see eye to eye so he didn’t come.
732C9580-DD13-4334-AA07-85230C7A8170.png
AEDFC296-4981-4166-8ED6-F0DB2CBB0883.png
AEDFC296-4981-4166-8ED6-F0DB2CBB0883.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Back down for our annual trip to Venice, Louisiana. For you Yankees it’s the furthest south price of land there is here. Hoping to get on some ducks and maybe geese. I’m looking for pintails and canvasbacks but will shoot just about anything at this point.

was supposed to be me, buddy mike and my two boys but me and Hunter didn’t see eye to eye so he didn’t come.View attachment 118896View attachment 118897View attachment 118897

I'm out front shining my light towards ya from here in MS, can ya see me? 😂