Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They keep calling me Sid??
FE2A0F74-C9C1-4896-B537-F5CC27E771C9.gif

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Your squirrel posts are killing me!! LOL

Part of the ceremony was they put me in an outdoor bath. It was raining and sleeting and snowing but the water was really warm. I was very uncomfortable with being naked in front of that many squirrels especially the way they kept looking at my nuts. Maybe Giles can offer some insight on that.

Fletch

Supporting Member
My good friend Tod shot a great buck this morning at around 9 am out in Illinois... Was the coldest Nov. Day on record out there and he was up in a tree at 6 am... No one hunts harder then him... I think it was pushing 10 below with the wind... I'm missing the annual trip this year but they are keeping me updated....

Floki

Heading out in about an hour. Not really active in my area... Or I’m just not seeing it. This is yesterday 15 minutes after leaving. He was on a doe. Have lots of pics of single does on camera just not getting the bucks or really seeing the small ones act stupid. Weird year here. Saw this buck last year. He had massive wide beams and no points
8AC2166E-EAEE-422B-9A64-B2CFE747F194.jpeg

Floki

So was walking in to my spot about 2 o’clock 215 probably by time this happens. Anyhow was walking to my spot figured I’d go slow and see what happens. I come along a ground hog hole and feel I should grace it with a nice shit. So I set my arrow and horns down walk about two feet set bow down shit in groundhog hole. Smile cause I hit it dead on. Pull up my pants grab some skittles out of my pocket. Look down wood line and see wrack coming right at me on opposite side of creek. 100 yards and closing fast. I’m standing where there is nothing but weeds. Drop down on my knees . It walks in to opening I let fly .......... Miss miss missy .😂😂 it stops looks around and walks right out of my life like a one night stand.Nice 8 or ten point wide rack.

Looked for arrow couldn’t find it. Sorta funny I’m not eve on bit upset. Was happy for the chance and happy to finally see a big one cruising. Time for some all day sits. Probably shoulda waited longer he may of been coming in to my shit pile I did eat corn last night?😂🤘🇺🇸 Good luck all. Here till dark.