Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Had two decent does and two fawns come in, then a small basket rack just after last light. Then the property owner pulled in and I texted him to come drive thru the field. If not I'd still be there, one of them Bitches stared me down for a good ten minutes. Told him to let me know if he wants meat, she'll die.

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
Through the throat out the chest behind the shoulder opposite side of entry. Thing ran 150 yrds maga blood trail. Tough animals.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heading out behind my FIL’s house in a bit for my first morning hunt of the season. Not expecting to see a shooter but you never know. Just excited to at least be in the game and not stuck at work.🤗
Got a feeling some guys here are going to let one fly at some good ones. Pick a spot and focus and be sure to send a ball sack pic to Giles so he can share it in a IKS thread.😆👍🏻
Good luck and be safe TOObrotherhood!

NE-Oh-Hunter

NE Ohio
What a morning. One doe at daybreak. Doe with twins at sunrise. Then one buck came in...then a second. Then a third. Then a 4th. All with 50 yards of each other. First two came in range but weren’t shooters. Last two were too far out and were following doe out of range. No interest in grunts. Last was probably the biggest deer I’ve ever seen in the wild.