Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Hope you can open this. This video is of my great nephew hunting over a buck decoy I gave him and my nephew. He is 7 years old and rattling with a small set of antlers I gave him for rattling with too!

I tested it and it takes a little bit to open band start playing but it will play!

Reactions: the Lackster

Bowkills

Nw oh
20211017_173323.jpg
1st time out. Walked by a fawn bedded just off our path on the way n so a seeing a deer was the goal and we met the goal already. Good luck.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Awsome night for us. A doe and 3 fawns followed my rank ass workboots to our blind while scent checking the werthers original mixed with peanutbutter cracker aroma filling the foodplot air. Eventually calming down enough i belive to munch tossed apple from the window. I said u want to shoot a doe? This was at 1st sight of her. 'No dad fawns need mother im killing a buck!' Atta boy. Watched a fawn and a rabbit play cat and mouse in the plot just like bambi. Great night. Lightist pic at 40yds. 45mins of staying still with deer at spear range good control for a kid with adhd.
20211017_191435.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
Yes, deer moving good this morning. Watched a nice 3.5 9pt make a scrape, a 2.5 7pt duke it out with a giant spike. Several doe families and a couple single adult does. 13 deer total plus two under my stand when I got here. Make that 14. Deer still moving, lol.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
21FB3096-1AE9-47F2-A74A-D9AA1BFA59AD.jpeg

I’m enjoying the view in the fruited plains of Fayette. A doe was already out feeding when I got here. Yesterday it was a dandy young buck. I snuck into the tree without him noticing. She nailed me. 😁. Saw a bunch last night, three bucks. Hoping to see some more.
Good luck all.