Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nothing here yet but BUCKY JR is ready to rumble!

20211120_074514.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Eventful morning since we were late getting out thanks to mom being on call until 7A, so we got to stalk a forkhorn and yearling doe as we approached the blind. With a gun, we'd have tagged out quickly! Had another young buck come in, but our wind is terrible right now and he wasn't having it. I'm 100% building a legit box blind right here. The fucking around is over with. 😂 This Hawk panel blind is nice, but it's awfully tight right now! Hot chocolate and coffee are hot, and the donut bites were on point!

20211120_081950.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
First set of antlers just stepped out near my other stand to greet the twins that are still feeding within the South field. I bet he's the one that bumped those other four earlier this morning.

All three, the twins and the young buck are still within the field while this guy just showed up underneath me right now.

20211120_084012.jpg

20211120_084111.jpg

Now he's doing a tree rub as I type.

20211120_084245.jpg

Just heard 1st shot on top of the South big hill.

EDIT: I don't think that was a deer hunter that rang off a round a minute ago cause I now hear some howling Beagles up on that big South hill and guys hooting and hollering. Perhaps some are small game huntin today instead.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great updates. My summary:
Giles wants to see orange kids.
Lackster killed one.
PSE happy when kids connect.
Jesse's daughter looks tired but they got the donuts. (I'm jealous.)
Denny was still typing so much I just scrolled past his.
And holy crap- anyone else catch Aholdren is out hunting? I thought he just turkey hunted? 😁

Looking forward to seeing some kids connect! Mallory? Running out of youth seasons. Hope you connect! Show the other kids how it's done.

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
Had a herd of 6 or 8 come in. They were set to go right in front of blind but a couple we didn't see caught us getting into position to shoot. They didn't spook too bad so hopefully will be back this eve. Heard a few shots. We're getting closer to killing her one just need a few more things to go right.