Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Cogz

Cogz
TX
In a tree in kansas. Cut beans to my west, crp then cut corn to my east. Saw one unknown already and heard what sounded like a short chase in some crp.
4AA0B86C-519A-4FEA-BAA5-B5437DAA7B2A.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Same BB from earlier just came out of the bedding area S of me all squirrely. Squirrel was barking in there 20 minutes ago and similar locale to the "goat bleat". I could use a little action. This wind has a bite to it today.

Ohio
Sitting in the middle of two bedding areas. Limited shots due to how thick it is. No action yet. Put my cousin in a strip of woods between the road and crp. Never hunted it before but thought it had potential. Wanted him to take the climber but he refuses to get in a stand. Anyways he just text me that a giant came in behind him up to 10 yards but he was pinned down and got winded. Lol said he thinks he might puke he’s so sick over it.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Mid morning update. No oak. He showed up on the pile about forty five minutes ago on the other side of this bench. I have had this really nice 10pt chase around this doe on this hillside for about an hour and a half. He’s been in shooting distance about four times. I’ll tell you what, if he comes back again, oak may be getting the pass go card this year and this guy might be coming home with me. Picture of the ten I think it is…

Attachments

• 2100DCAD-5B23-4DFB-B4A1-28E9E8BED343.jpeg
    2100DCAD-5B23-4DFB-B4A1-28E9E8BED343.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Floki

So today has been way better than I thought.

About ten minutes after my first post. Saw a doe she was heading east. About 40 seconds later a nice buck coming from north caught her tracks and followed. 😩

I grunted about 5 minutes later had same spike that was meat gazing 600 yards from here yesterday at five yards come up within 5 yards.

45 minutes or so had a 2-1/2 year old 8 come by right at 20 yards smokedville he stopped started banging his head off tree like why can’t I get no pussy.. Pretty neat… He walked off.. (no shot fired other than video)

About 15 minutes ago saw two does came down right where buck crossed one headed towards that way the other said fuck that and went right by me about 20 yards back out opposite side of hill they came from and the other followed.

Pretty good day so far.. Be nice if I could have a big fat ass greasy phili steak air dropped right about now…

Gonna sit as long as I can but thoughts of food are growing stronger..😂