Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
See those trees over there. ...theres a dead doe laying by them.:D
20221126_083222.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wound up seeing nine total. Another small buck. Pulled stands and cams from that farm. No telling who will be in there next week.
Heading out to the new farm now. Taking my daughter along. She’s never seen her inheritance. I suppose it’s good she knows where to hold the auction when the time comes. 😁. I don’t know of anything on that farm that I really want to shoot but will likely be there Monday regardless. Who knows, maybe when I pull the cams I’ll find something good.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cool. Has she gone out with you very often? I don't seem to remember her hunting with you much. Fishing tourney stories I remember. Not hunting.
Good call on letting her know about the property. Mason shouldn't get all of it. 🤣

Reactions: the Lackster

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Don't get too excited just yet....
Glenna wacked a pretty good one tonight. Got a pretty good blood trail but we backed straight out after we saw that. I will say instead of running down the power line to put miles between us he dove straight into a mass pile of bullshit and that makes me wonder just how hurt he really is. Where he dove in at the blood trail is about 4' wide....