Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My view on opening day. 😂.
20230930_113829.jpg

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
On a small chunk of private for my first sit of the season. Acorns are dumping like crazy right now. Mosquitoes aren’t too terrible yet, we’ll see what happens as the sun goes down. I’ve had 8 different does on my camera here the last week and a half all during daylight so we’ll see if they continue that trend, wind is 10/10 which never happens it seems like. Still thick af and leaves are still damp so more than likely I’ll be surprised if something stumbles in. I brought the big fancy camera and camera arm, hoping for some footage of it goes down. Forgot my stupid bracket for the go pro so only one angle. Whatever. Good luck to anyone else out sweating their balls off and batting skeeterz.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just got settled in for the evening sit. I don’t have any expectations for killing tonight, but I have the perfect wind… so I’d be crazy not to at least sit out here and gather intel. Once this sun goes down it should be really good. I’m already seeing does up on their feet at the opposite end of the field.