Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sitting with my back against a high wall in some thick shit watching a narrow strip of green grass at the club. Just came here on a hunch.
Here's a selfie showing the wall behind me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417380404.902048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417380436.487094.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417380462.021391.jpg

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Headin out for an afternoon hunt. Called the LO to make sure I was ok and he said two ten points had already been shot this morning. Thought he was gonna keep more people off this year but I guess not

rsmith

Headin out for an afternoon hunt. Called the LO to make sure I was ok and he said two ten points had already been shot this morning. Thought he was gonna keep more people off this year but I guess not

Really hoping it wasn't this guy
View attachment 26600

I hope not man, that would be a little discouraging if it was. Either way, there is a deer out their for you that god intended for you so just keep hunting and doing what you're doing and I'm sure you will connect on a great buck soon

rsmith

Thanks, the LO said it wasn't that deer. Had a small eight/nine come by and a couple squirrels

Well that's always a huge relief! Now with a daylight pic of a buck like that and a couple other giant bucks you have posted in that same spot, I would get near as close as you can to that location and slay one. I can't remember if you said you could get a stand in their or not but I would try and get one over their ASAP. Good luck out their though

Status
Not open for further replies.