Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Sitting high on a ridge gas line, my best option for the wind. Def a warm hike in, dressed down a little today after burning up yesterday. 2 does feeding in hay field earlier.

epe

Lancaster
Back in the stand again. Nothing this morning but dad saw a doe. Hoping a bigger buck comes out of the thick stuff below me to work a scrape line. uploadfromtaptalk1446500014924.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Looks like I'm just observing this evening.....
Alfalfa is being cut and no deer so far lol... Not giving up because I figure they're used too his tractor moving around the fields....

Plus I'm already here and you just never know lol....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446501354.174495.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Saw three come out into the field 10 minutes after he left...

Temps dropped about 10 degrees after the sun started setting....

Gordo

Athens County
Epic hunt. Had another Shooter show up at last light. Cant believe the quality of deer seen. No chasing. Didnt even see a single doe. No shot opportunities, but my heart was workin overtime. Had the shakes after the one walked away. Ha

Kaiser878

ohio
My guys rolled into town today at noon. Got them settled around 230. At 430, my one hunter missed this deer at 20 yards. Buck fever got the best of him.

The other saw some does and 2 bucks. Lots of chasing and harassing going on he said.

Ohioal

Sat all day. Ended up seeing 7 different bucks and 4 does. What an awesome day. Hoping for a repeat tomorrow but want the big boy to close the distance this time

epe

Lancaster
Checked the feeder cameras which are a ways from us. The big 8 was in a 3:45 am by himself feeding. His g2 is 12 inches plus on the left side I would say.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We were in a blind about 30 yards off the road tonight. Right at prime time a vehicle broke down pulled off the side of the road....flashers going, doors slamming we were screwed.

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Athens co. Finally a revival in action, no deer seen in a week other than nocturnal pics. Sat the ridge, saw 5: 2 button bucks came in chasing 3 does. They were grunting like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.