Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaacorps

Columbus
On November 3? Change your diaper, dry your eyes, and get back out there. Nobody kills them sitting at home feeling sorry for themselves.

Congrats to the young man you mentored Zach. Fantastic buck he shot.

Seriously! If I would've just hung it up the first, second or even third time something didn't work out I would've quit a long time ago and missed out on all the times it has worked out! Our sport can be one of the most frustrating yet most rewarding. Put your big boy pants on and get back after it!

Ohioal

What a little girl. U come to hunt big deer and can't get out of bed ? Too many beers? I was there last night and am still in the woods but feeling a little rough. What a day yesterday lol

Kaiser878

ohio
I'd be sick if I missed this deer to... but not sick enough to not hunt.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
My guys rolled into town today at noon. Got them settled around 230. At 430, my one hunter missed this deer at 20 yards. Buck fever got the best of him.

The other saw some does and 2 bucks. Lots of chasing and harassing going on he said.

Ill come out tonight and show him how its done!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Last night a young man who I helped a lot when he was learning to shoot a bow shot his biggest deer of his life last night. I used to take him to bow shoots with me all the time. Either way here's his deer.
He's plays basketball with my buddies son. Cool looking buck!

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Still out. Dad saw a couple does this morning. I am starting to think I am bad luck for seeing deer. Damn..

Join the squad buddy! I'm pretty sure you could drop me off at Kaiser's place and I'd see every fork horn in the county, a couple does and leave with a buck tag in my pocket! One thing I know for sure, I'm filling my buck tag on the farm this year one way or another. If I have to shoot a spike on the last day of the season with it's face buried in golden acorns, it'll happen. Year 10 out there will be the year I finally kill a buck and I'll shoot whatever it takes at some point!

Kaiser878

ohio
My hunter that was out this morning saw this deer. Which was the deer he was in there for.... he was out in the crp 100 yds away... he called to him and stopped him. But the buck wouldn't turn. He later found out why, a coyote was in the thicket between them.. he was unable to get a shot at the coyote though

uploadfromtaptalk1446566170201.jpg

Gordo

Athens County
My hunter that was out this morning saw this deer. Which was the deer he was in there for.... he was out in the crp 100 yds away... he called to him and stopped him. But the buck wouldn't turn. He later found out why, a coyote was in the thicket between them.. he was unable to get a shot at the coyote though

View attachment 37981

Sounds like your getting them guys on deer. They gotta be having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.