Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter81

Saw a buck, think an 8 walk through the woods at 7am about 70 yards away. Grunted a couple times and got a big F.U. He didn't give a damn what I was doing. Looked like he was tired and was moving very nonchalant heading to the thicket

Diablo54

Outside
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446739778.148093.jpg

Ohioal

On stand and yep it's still warm but hoping for good things tonight. The barometer is dropping with this very strong cold front coming. This should get the does on their feet earlier this evening and hopefully the bucks will follow suit. Here's to wishing for lots of action to everyone tonight😀🍻

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got a lock down in Licking Co. Big 10 Will Not Leave her side! Spike and small 6 circling the action but keeping their distance. He is looking like he would follow her right into traffic......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Forgot my snorkel and swim fins. Literally walked in with no shirt, my Jockey undies and my Muck boots. Sexy as hell. Pretty sure I heard a squirrel whistle at me.

Still got swamp ass...

Isaacorps

Columbus
Man I hate the time change. Lucky to be in the woods by 4:30 with no time to do proper scent control. Soak myself in DDW and hope for the best lol. Thankful to be able to get out though

Status
Not open for further replies.