Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seen 5 so far. One hot doe followed by young buck and smallest spike I've ever seen.over 3" though.

Just noticed more orange moving in on me to north. On foot. Ugh. So much for watching relaxed deer do their mating rituals.

Bigcountry40

Seen 5 so far. One hot doe followed by young buck and smallest spike I've ever seen.over 3" though.

Just noticed more orange moving in on me to north. On foot. Ugh. So much for watching relaxed deer do their mating rituals.

Didn't realize you liked watching animal mating rituals some much, whatever tickles your pickle! :pickle:

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Day 4 on a different farm, drummed up nothing, only heard 3-4 shots all evening. Today, day 5 went for an AM hunt saw no deer but busted a coyote with the 12 Gauge. Maybe saturday evening? Holding out...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ended up seeing 5 total. Had shots at two but they had antlers. Pretty exciting considering how little my friends have seen.

I heard no shots but did see two hunters on the property line as I walked out. Real nice of them to crowd the line set up to shoot in my direction. Glad I had plenty of orange on.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Only 2 does, heard several shots all around me.

Heard a funny/sad story yesterday, about 15 guys doing a drive on a big farm, jump up a buck and they all miss it and it runs into the road and gets hit.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I got skunked this morning. First time this week, but it was the shortest hunt too. Can't expect much when you quit before 9. Done until tomorrow.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I just can't get goin for gun season. I hunted Monday am and saw 4 bucks and 2 does. Ain't been out since. I think I may go walleye fishing tomorrow.

Gordo

Athens County
I cant get going myself this week to hunt. Got my dad rolling in at the end of next week for 4 days. Got plenty to do to get him set up. Its going to be freezer filling time. Looking forward to it.

oakswamper

around Toledo
36 hours in stand this week, I've seen 1 deer and heard 4 shots and one of them may have been a box on a dump truck lol. I'm sitting here wondering why I'm sitting here lol

Steelheadtracker

Man I'm mad at myself. Just couldn't wake up this morning. On the other hand I've hardly had anything on cam this week and what was on cam wasn't my shooters. I bet since I did nt go this morning they will all be on cam lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.