Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmith

I'm live from the bathroom today.. Been up since 3 throwing up out of both ends every 30 minutes. Don't know what's going on but hope it passes fast. Good luck everyone

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Only good thing about hunting now is its comfortable and warm. Ready for the weekend

Agree 110%!! Bring on some November weather already.

Skunked yesterday. Saw one doe so far this morning. Squirrels are going bonkers with a cat that lurking the field edge.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm live from the bathroom today.. Been up since 3 throwing up out of both ends every 30 minutes. Don't know what's going on but hope it passes fast. Good luck everyone

I think Hoytmania and Huckleberry tried that technique one year and it worked. One of them yacked out of the stand and they killed one shortly after. lmao

Good luck out there fellas! I drove from 7-8am and deer were moving everywhere. Saw a 130-140" 8pt frame a couple hundred yards off a busy road just working the woods/field edge. Disregard the temps. Just put your butt in a stand somewhere.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seems like I didn't miss anything...

At a shop getting the wife's remote start fixed....

After This I'm moving a stand too a more viable location as the last 2-3 days I've been more scouting than hunting... Got them down too within a hundred yards of where their coming into the fields and hoping the bucks are just staging in there before it's too dark too see....

Status
Not open for further replies.