Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lost my Hunting Buddy

Big H

Medina
Prayers sent to you and your family on the loss of your son. Losing a loved one is a very traumatic experience, which I can attest to since I recently lost my wife. I cannot fathom losing a child. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and yours.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I am so sorry for your loss and can not even start to imagine your pain. Your family is in my prayers.

I am so sorry for the loss of your son and the hurt your family is feeling. Prayers from my family to yours, I hope you harvest a giant to honor Connors memory.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Your words brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss. Know the power of the TOO brotherhood (and sisterhood). Very supportive and compassionate people on this site. I know of several who have lost children or spouses. I cannot fathom the pain. Others have felt it. My heart goes out to all of you. You are enduring what a parent should not have to endure. My prayers go out.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So very sorry for your loss..... I can't fathom the pain you and your wife have gone through.... Like many have expressed it's a parents worst nightmare.... Our thoughts and prayers come out too you and your family.....

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like he was a great young man! I hope you find comfort in the tree this fall, I pray your mind can be easy, and you can find some type of comfort in knowing your doing what he loved.

RIP and God Bless,

Albert

Big Weff

Athens
I am very sorry for your loss, it sounded to me like he led a blessed life with the time he had. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and yours

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am so sorry to read this. I can't imagine the grief that your family has been through in the past few weeks. Prayers for your whole family. If there is anything you need just shoot the pm and your covered.

RIP CONNOR!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I'm not sure that anything I say will help you, but I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I think you know you have a huge family of hunting buddies here at TOO.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Gosh man... I'm so sorry. You have my condolences. I can't even imagine going through something like that.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I couldn't imagine what its like, I'm sure he wants you in that stand opening day. My prayers are with you and sorry for your loss. I'm sure he will be right beside you in the tree this year.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
So sorry to read this. I thought it was gonna be about a good friend. Can't imagine how much pain your family has had to go through. Your family is in our prayers....