Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maddie Bell

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
These folks got some serious issues with how this went down. What kind of a mom and dad would allow a live in boyfriend and he’s been there for 5 years? Where’s his parents in all of this? They had to be underage while living together.

Reactions: Mike and Big_Holla

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The allegation I heard makes perfect sense, but I read it on FB. I cannot confirm ANY of it. I will not spread rumors. Still just a sad situation all.the way around. Someone needs to be held accountable for the expenses incurred in the search.

Jamie

Ohio
exactly, Geezer. I been thinking that for a while. pure speculation, but this is a very peculiar situation no matter how you slice it. this girl might have made the best decision of her life to run away from that bizarre living arrangement. as the father of a daughter, I don't see how this situation could ever be condoned, and it never would under my roof. methinks Mom has some serious problems, Dad has his head in the sand.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Seriously though it seems the girl’s mom put her in a position where She felt like some really bad choices seemed like her only option. Hope the family gets some help.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He posted his life’s story the other day. He’s a mess too. She had him take her to Florida to visit her family. After a day or so, she jumped in a car with Cody and left him. Lol. And he was surprised. She must be as nutty as she claimed her mother to be.

Mystery likes company. I assume Cody is the live in boyfriend she supposedly ran away from? So she cons this internet guy into driving her to Florida. Then cons the ex-boyfriend into coming to get her and bring her back home. 😅.

Through all.of this though I can only imagine how embarrassed her parents are. The things the community went through to help and show they cared. Then to find out she ran off. Which is better than kidnapped and murdered but still embarrassing. And now she's back home prancing around like nothing ever happened. Wow. And it's such a small town. I bet she isn't even embarrassed in the slightest though.