Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man Room Update

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Damn! I was on vacay when this thread went up and just now saw it! WTH?

Man cave looks fantastic Jesse! Lots to be proud of there buddy! Thanks for sharing that!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
One thing I did forget to mention is that the hide hanging over the coach is from Tracie's first buck. She killed that with a crossbow the same year I killed my first wall hanger. I also have her skull cap from that buck and my first buck to mount on small Ohio plaques left to hang.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
One thing I did forget to mention is that the hide hanging over the coach is from Tracie's first buck. She killed that with a crossbow the same year I killed my first wall hanger. I also have her skull cap from that buck and my first buck to mount on small Ohio plaques left to hang.

that room looks like a great place to have a few beers with your buddy from Athens.......be there soon!

Looks great buddy!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sweet room! What make is that AR you got?

It is actually a Chiappa 22. Fun shooting gun, just a shame it only takes certain ammo and good luck finding it!

There is a local guy that does miniature Ohio plaques for skull mounts. I have one and need a second then I can mount both of our first bucks as well. That's a winter time project...