Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mao's Trail Cam Pics

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Well I haven't had a whole lot of luck with the cams thus far. He is what I did find.

Trail Cam 2011 094.jpgTrail Cam 2011 343.jpgTrail Cam 2011 257.jpgTrail Cam 2011 249.jpgTrail Cam 2011 172.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for posting the pics. I don't think I have ever seen that many bucks all at one time lol.

The last two bucks are nice and would be getting an arrow from me this year. Good luck out there.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hell yeah Marcus!!! Nice bucks right there! I hope you and your dad lay a whoopin' on them this fall! Glad TOO see ya stop in and share! Goodluck this fall!

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Thanks guys! Do you think the bigger one in the pics with the salt block will net over 140???? I am not so sure...

Should be pretty close, some deductions on the one g2 and brows are a little short...this one scored 142 even on net score even with the busted brow. Here is a couple for comparison. This is my fathers buck.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO Marcus, it will be close. Add up his left side then double it and add spread will give you a ballpark figure. Mass and MB length are the toughest to judge on any deer and the velvet makes it even harder. Still a real good looking buck nonetheless! Goodluck this fall buddy!Oh, his beams look to be almost touching so that would be a huge plus in not only in inches but character.

Last edited: