Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mason made a video...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Guys, this one is my favorite so far. Part of that is because I lived it with him. I know it was a struggle for him to accomplish this one. Anyone that has ever shot a single string bow with no sights can relate to the difficulty of the first one. Hope you enjoy.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Brock - mason has a really great editing ability and the vidoes are very “watchable” - I find this is missing in a lot of videos. Does he want to go into this type of field after school? He has a real knack for it!! If so I had a buddy who did some big TV stars editing and stuff. I’d be happy to reach out to him and try to see if he and Mason could connect, maybe give him tips/advice.

if just a hobby - please keep doing it cause it’s really great stuff.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Brock - mason has a really great editing ability and the vidoes are very “watchable” - I find this is missing in a lot of videos. Does he want to go into this type of field after school? He has a real knack for it!! If so I had a buddy who did some big TV stars editing and stuff. I’d be happy to reach out to him and try to see if he and Mason could connect, maybe give him tips/advice.

if just a hobby - please keep doing it cause it’s really great stuff.
He’s never shown any interest in doing this sort of thing until last fall when he decided he wanted to film his hunts. He has never mentioned doing it professionally. But he’s a young guy and you never really know where life will take you. Heck I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up. 😁

1673360098527.png

at1010

*Supporting Member*
He’s never shown any interest in doing this sort of thing until last fall when he decided he wanted to film his hunts. He has never mentioned doing it professionally. But he’s a young guy and you never really know where life will take you. Heck I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up. 😁
Hahahhaa this is so very relatable! Well if he has interest I’ll message my buddy Jason anytime. No pressure either way!

Reactions: Big_Holla