Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mason made a video...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The next video is done. I’ve seen it. I like it a lot, mostly because I make a guest appearance and I think I’m a great improvement to any production 😁. I don’t know when he will post it. It was fun to see her all giddy when they got to the house. She was pumped up! She did not grow up in a hunting family. She had never given any thought to killing a deer until a week or two ago. She told me she was shaking so hard she almost pee’d herself. The act of killing a deer unlocks something primordial that is hidden deep in the soul of mankind - even for those that never knew it was something they wanted to do.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
And in her video Mason showed me using the thermal drone to find the deer. I don’t know the exact time it took but it was less than a minute from the time I started the props. And believe me, that deer was buried in a mess of a thicket. It would have been a real chore to recover her without this technology. I’m sure Rick and Maxx would have made the drive but this was a simple problem to solve with our drone.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
And in her video Mason showed me using the thermal drone to find the deer. I don’t know the exact time it took but it was less than a minute from the time I started the props. And believe me, that deer was buried in a mess of a thicket. It would have been a real chore to recover her without this technology. I’m sure Rick and Maxx would have made the drive but this was a simple problem to solve with our drone.
It gets cold, let's do both!

Reactions: brock ratcliff