Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Meaning Of Username

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I think this is a re-thread from the other site, but what's the reason for your username to be what it is?
ex: mine's moundhill because that's the name of the road were we used to hunt

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" shortened version of James which when I was born there were 3 so mine was shortened to the letter J..... funny thing is at work I'm Jim and at home its J so when the phone rings and someone asks for Jim its either work or someone that doesn't know me too well....

rrr

Ernie from my high school nickname, there were teachers that thought that was my name...

Capt from a shirt someone gave me that was like "Capt Ernie's Night Charters" or something

Diablo54

Outside
Diablo. It was the name of my bow. It was a pse diablo. Theres also a recurve called the super diablo. The 54 is used because "diablo" was already being used and it was the first #s i punched into the keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
When I started surfing the net I owned a PSE Thunderflight Express. I eventually owned two of them. After trading my PSE in for an SQ2 I decided to keep the name because I didn't want my fans to become confused and worry about me.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jackalope.. Because i got banned and created another account.. It was discovered and banned too. So I created Jackalope. After the jackalope character on AFV back in the mid 90s who always said "fast as fast can be you'll never catch me"

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Old nickname based off of my last name. Nothing to do with the City of Boston except playing off of it. I have no recall as to why I chose that for forums but I did.

Beentown

mine is cause of the fish i obsess over , they are so ugly and they are a catfish , but uglycat seemed to normal so i turned it into uglykat and 26 because i was 26 wheni made the account on the other site , so thats how i became uglykat26

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Last name Hicks. Hicks Lawn Services, LLC is the business and it is the same user name i have everywhere. Ebay/plowsite/lawnsite/ktmtalk/thumpertalk/TOO/etc. No sense changing it or trying to hide. Easier for me to remember and I guess a bit of a plug for the biz.