Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mizzou Hunt Thread

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Good thread.

I don't know jack about waterfowling, so this might be a dumb question, but did you get to shoot any Canadian Geese?

I hope so, I hate them sunzabitches.

I'm neutral on ducks, but that sure looks like a good time.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Not during the spring conservation season. Just wait until you see the video I took yesterday morning and you'll understand why! The bird count on the refuge north of us yesterday was 3.3 million birds. I bet we saw 50,000 total all weekend...

Holy Chit!:smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Canadas are out of season, but there was one dumbass moment when someone in the group shot at one. Fortunately, it made it out unharmed.

After we left the first hunt, everything sounded like a snow goose!!! Our guide was nice enough to not play the speakers behind us until we saw birds. The first year these guys came out, their guide played the e-caller nonstop and they said it sucked trying to sleep at night!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Finally read through this thread. Man it sure looks like you guys had an awesome time out there! Thanks for the updates and all the pics... I'll definitely have to think about booking a trip like this some day!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am not into waterfowling. Sounds like fun, but I think if I just wanted to do some flat out killing I would go for a prairie dog hunt somewhere. That would be fun in my opinion!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Gonna take me a couple of days, but I'll get a full recap with videos and pics of this week. I'm telling you, the video I took of Zach during some down time is freaking priceless!!!