Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morel Mushrooms.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Picture of 20 Blacks floating around work. They were found in the Kingston area. :smiley_clap:

There's a 1/4# of dried ones on my kitchen table..........:pickle:
Their last years stock.

Last edited:

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I went out today to check a couple spots. Didn't find any, I even got down and moved the leaves to see if they started yet in a spot they grow every year for me. I always go there first to see if they started. I normally will find them there when there about the size of my thumbnail, and watch em grow.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've gotta get out this week and get a few stands down. Figure while I'm out there, I will do some turkey scouting and hopefully pick a mushroom or two. If we get this rain they are calling for, they should start popping up everywhere!

Scarlet&Gray

S.E. Ohio
I'm in the woods now around Athens and haven't found anything in 3 hours. We keep getting duped out of the rain forecasted. Woods are almost crispy around here. Weatherman says 3-4PM thunderstorms and I'm sitting under sunshine and blue skies.

We need some rain for sure.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
My cousin just found 74 today.

Attachments

• IMG950810.jpg
    IMG950810.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 141

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I had about 5 minutes today to run into our woods and look. Found 7, and really wish I had more time to snoop around. They are up. BTW, dandelions are my clue, and they have popped up all over the place today too! I left all of 'em standing to sharpen Mason's eye a bit... he'll drive himself nuts trying to find them all.:)

Attachments

• IMG-20130417-00715.jpg
    IMG-20130417-00715.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 109