Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Man I have a lot ice down limbs in my side yard! Any one want to help pick em up. Oh my arm, my arm, it hurts! That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Gonna snow again any way! :smiley_arrogant:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Man I have a lot ice down limbs in my side yard! Any one want to help pick em up. Oh my arm, my arm, it hurts! That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Gonna snow again any way! :smiley_arrogant:

Hey Ted come pick me up and I'll give you a hand...... :smiley_clap:

COB-TY

Ohio
Just funin with you guys J. Well actually I do have a bunch of limbs down but, there is always a but you know. The arm is getting better and better each day so by warm weather I'll be glad to get outside. Even if it is to pick up sticks. Side I can't afford gas for two round trip fer you. :smiley_blink:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Freaking Women!! "Lets do this", you make plans then "Lets do that".................Grrrrr. Oh the reason she changed the plans? She is freaking deer hunting here in PA with a crop damage tag or as I thing she called it a Red Tag season. I have limited time off, the "Red Tag" season runs for another month or two! Oh yea and she is hunting with "Paul". FMTT!!!!

Oh and Good Morning my friends.

COB-TY

Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. What happened to the White Death????????????????????????????

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Mornin ya all - hay COB - doan et too much pork at the OSTA shin-dig tday - say Hi ta Hoot - Jamie - & Coonie fo muh - thans :smiley_cigar:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Morning Ya'll!

Sure am Dan, how's things in your woods?

Things are good Dale...I think I'm "winter weary", but things are good.

COB, I'm right there with ya....wife and I spent the better part of yesterday cutting up and moving some very large branches we lost during the storm.
Had fun with my 4 wheeler pulling my 5x10 trailer loaded with the stuff. I'll take a picture for ya today.

Freaking Women!! "Lets do this", you make plans then "Lets do that".................Grrrrr. Oh the reason she changed the plans? She is freaking deer hunting here in PA with a crop damage tag or as I thing she called it a Red Tag season. I have limited time off, the "Red Tag" season runs for another month or two! Oh yea and she is hunting with "Paul". FMTT!!!! .

Jeffie! WTF?!?
Jealousy does not become you....
Tell her "Screw red tag season...baby it's RED WING season...." That might peak her interest.

Mornin boyz - Mother Nature and a confluence of circumstance have prevented me from "gettin my hunt on" this last weekend of deer season. It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 8 months till opening day.

Fug.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Morning Ya'll!

I'm waking for the second time this morning. First time was at 5:00 am when the paper lady decided to back into my front yard instead of using the driveway. Slick ass street tires weren't getting her any where's. I tried to dig/push her out but we failed. I didn't have a chain or a tow strap here, but she has triple A.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Morning Geezer.

back on the rig and training a guy again... Damn cramped for a week or 2

COB-TY

Ohio
Afternoon Geeeezer and Dudes. OSTA Banquet. Did not go. Price of gas and to far and I HATE driving around Columbus!!!!! Today the BIG day!!!! The day they play all them funny commercials! I guess they palt a feetball game too. :smiley_arrogant:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Afternoon Boy's.

Dan, She saw her error and did not go hunting with "Paul" yesterday afternoon. What pissed me off was we had plans and I only have limited time off, then she wanted to cut into the few hours I have off to do something else before we hooked up. It's all good now.

Who ya training Big Bro?

Go Packers!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Afternoon Geeeezer and Dudes. OSTA Banquet. Did not go. Price of gas and to far and I HATE driving around Columbus!!!!! Today the BIG day!!!! The day they play all them funny commercials! I guess they palt a feetball game too. :smiley_arrogant:

Oh my - george gon'a pull yur ticket lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao:smiley_cigar: