Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Looks like a break in da weather. Thank you Lord!!!! :smiley_clap:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Boys.

Sad day here at the Rig. The welder that comes out here ( He and his Co. are independent contractors ) was working at his Company business yesterday when a fight brok out between 2 other welds. Durning the fight one of the welders pulls a gun and shot our welder. He was from TX, married, 2 kids, 34 years young.

Pretty sad.

Have a good day guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning Boys.

Sad day here at the Rig. The welder that comes out here ( He and his Co. are independent contractors ) was working at his Company business yesterday when a fight brok out between 2 other welds. Durning the fight one of the welders pulls a gun and shot our welder. He was from TX, married, 2 kids, 34 years young.

Pretty sad.

Have a good day guys.

Wow... That's sad Dude.... Why can't people just take an ass whippin and just get over it???? Fuggin people.... Hope they throw the book at the shooter....

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cuzin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, J, Cotty, Badger, Diablo, Cob, Hoot, Ernie, and everyone else.

Not much to report, read today the guy that shot our welder is up for murder thank goodness.

Ooooooh, I saw on facebook Coonie made made the big step and got engaged to Wendy Sue.

Have a good day guys. :smiley_coolpeace:

rrr

Hey fellas.

Missed ya'll while I was in the big city. Great time but damn it if I didn't miss TOO...that stuff is fun for a few days but it's not me...I am a little more country than that!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Boys. Went to Texas Roadhouse last night and ate me a 24 oz steak....................and I finished it there!!!

Hace a good day boys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning all.... got word from a friend over in Afghanistan and all is good so far.... hope it stays that way..... haven't heard anything out of him in a month.... my daughter got a letter written by him in early January that was written before Christmas but that's been it.... just had a conversation with him on Facebook gotta love the internet lol.... pm's are a great way to touch base with someone deployed ....

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Man it's after elecven! Just get going this AM. Did put mu Colt AR back together. Prayers for you freind and all the others over there J. Have a good day. BTW HNY!