Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Thank you wind. Just adding to my pile of sticks which I spent an hour picking up a wheelbarrow full of this morning. Only 5 or 6 more to go unless the wind blows all day today. Then it will probably double. I hate locust trees. Drop limbs when I have a healthy fart! :smiley_cry::smiley_adfundum::smiley_crazy:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning boys. Pretty windy down here. This is the last hole on this site so once we are done I will get 5 or 6 days off. :smiley_clap:

Be safe boys.

rrr

Then why are you up badger? Hurrying off to the post office to mail us all jerky?

Morning fellas. Still feel like crap. Listening to the Dixie Chicks. Yup, gonna be crappy day.

COB-TY

Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Another load of sticks this AM. Dang that wind was cold!!!!! :smiley_arrogant: Havee a nice day and BTW HNY

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Yo, Yo, Yo my home boys. Wat Up??

Where Be My main man Dannmann???

Yens have a hunky dory day.

Word.................

Out.....................

COB-TY

Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Duse. YES another load of stick thia AM. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! HNY!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Yo Geeeezer and Duse. YES another load of stick thia AM. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! HNY!

Yo Cobber tie all them stick up in nice neat same length bundles and i will come and get uhm ta burn in muh stove - thans :smiley_cigar: