Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cusin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, J, Dale, Curran, Cotty, Hoot, Milo, Huckelberry Fin, Diablo, TF, Uglykat and all you other great members of TOO.

Had Gumbo soup the the Co. Man, freaking awesome, he is from LO and knows how to cook some great meals.
Have a great day guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning Cusin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, J, Dale, Curran, Cotty, Hoot, Milo, Huckelberry Fin, Diablo, TF, Uglykat and all you other great members of TOO.

Had Gumbo soup the the Co. Man, freaking awesome, he is from LO and knows how to cook some great meals.
Have a great day guys.

What's that lady friend of yours been making you dude???? Morning too all the fine gentleman of too world.....

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
What's that lady friend of yours been making you dude???? Morning too all the fine gentleman of too world.....

Nothing J................Dang it. She works 2 jobs and works on her parents farm so she is pretty busy. The Co. Man has had me over twice in the last 5 days for dinner, lol. He treats me well. :smiley_bril:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
JEFFIE! What's new on the pad?

Dannmann my brother.........what it be dude?

Hows the ATV doing for ya? Adding anything to it?

All is good here at the pad, drilling kind of slow. Gotta drive up to the airport and pick up Da Co. Man in a couple hours.

Hope all is well with you my friend. :banana:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hey CJ, did the mailman bring your ratchet tie-downs?

(didn't wanna say "straps" in front of this buncha perverts) :smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
HAy Geezer; Throw another fag on the fire will ya. That rain is soaking to the bone and I needs ta warm up.
Thanks

Morning all.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wed, Mar 9, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CLEVELAND HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING.

RAIN WILL CHANGE TO WET SNOW THURSDAY NIGHT AND THEN THE SNOW WILL BEGIN TO TAPER OFF FRIDAY EVENING. LOCATIONS IN THE WATCH HAVE A POTENTIAL FOR 6 TO 10 INCHES OF WET SNOW WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS UP TO 12 INCHES ESPECIALLY CLOSE TO LAKE ERIE. THE TRACK AND SPEED OF THE LOW WILL DETERMINE EXACTLY WHICH LOCATIONS RECEIVE THE HEAVY SNOW. THE LOW IS EXPECTED TO MOVE FROM OHIO NORTHWARD THROUGH WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA AND WESTERN NEW YORK. IF THE TRACK CHANGES THIS WILL IMPACT THE SNOWFALL AMOUNTS
:smiley_depressive: