Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moundhill's trail cam picture thread

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
This is a new spt that i've never hung a camera. It's on an ol loggin trail overlooking a scrape with a licking branch, and the licking branch is all rubbed on. The loggin trail connects 2 bedding areas to this scrape, then to the field with has a few rubs on the field edge trees. This spot is about 80 yards North of my stand where i shot my buck.

For JD i think it was..

LOL

The new guy..

Broken off?

Fuggers!

Last edited:

Diablo54

Outside
The school blocks pictures unless they have been uploaded my tapatalk so im gona put these up again so moundhill can show people.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320412785.743001.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320412785.743001.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 157
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320412814.227906.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320412814.227906.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 164

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Did another card swap today. I was confused when i saw only 43 pics over this scrape in a week??? But, theres still a big boy visiting in daylight for dad. Man i hope he can connect with one of these deer.

I love the left browtine

MMM daylight

MMM daylight

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I just went back through all my pictures, and so far i've had 8 different shooters on trail camera this year. Thats exceeded my expectations biggg time. This is really my first year working with trail cams and i am hooked. Since i've already gotten my buck, i need something to do that still involves deer and my trail camera had helped with that majorly. Also, my last pic of the daytime buck is the same buck from page 2, the one with shot brows and a huge g2 on his left side.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You have had a great year MH in the tc pic department! Hope your dad drops one of your shooters. The big gnarly sticker buck got killed by out of staters right?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Thanks fs, and yeah they shot him about 5 days after this pic was taken i think. It really sucks, but i know theres other shooters out there, just takes being in the right place, at the right time.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Well i've put the corn back out and went from getting around 40 pics a week to around 1300. Crazy what it can do, i have some pretty cool pics TOO. Only one buck with any size is showing himself, hopefully some of his big buddies made it through and will show up for some pics.
I've gotten pictures of these 3 deer all year, a mama and two youngins. They all made it..barely...

In every single picture i have of this deer, it has roughed up fur like this, in the exact same pattern..is there something to this or?

BY FAR THE COOLEST PIC I'VE GOTTEN

This is a doe eating at my corn pile, looking at a yote coming up a trail. Pretty crazy..

Gettin aggressive..

Wish i had some better pics of this guy

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Some bad shooters around your place huh lol. That one doe seems to be missing a chunk out of her neck there. Glad to see you have some survivors around to hunt.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Cool pics MH! Hope the big boys start showing up for ya. That last buck looks to be a guy that could
Blow up next year.