Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muzzle Loader Season

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I'm planning on coming out for ML season. I hope the weather holds and it's not blowing hurricane force winds, torrential rain, below normal cold, or something else like the blizzard of the century. Seems like every time I've come home this year that's what mother nature has dealt..... LOL

Reactions: Ohiosam

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'm not sure if I will be out or not. I dont need another deer in the freezer, but I do like to muzzy hunt.
I haven't heard from Adam what hes planning to do, but if he goes and I might be able to kick something up for him, I'd be good with that.

Reactions: hickslawns

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I'm on the fence about coming out now. "IF" I can get Monday off to drive back to PA then I'd only have Saturday and Sunday to hunt. The odds are good that my boss will let me take Monday off. My military counterpart is on leave and won't be back until the 14th so someone needs to be here to keep things in line. If I don't come I'll hunt the last Letterkenny Zone 1 hunt. Bad thing is the bucks are starting to drop their antlers already. It's weird here. They seem to drop them early here.

Reactions: Ohiosam

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The weather forecast for my area looks more like bow season than muzzy :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sat 1/5 49°/33° Sunny to partly cloudy; mild

Sun 1/6 49°/39° Times of clouds and sun; mild

Mon 1/7 53°/43° Cloudy; mild

Tue 1/8 55°/35° Rain and drizzle possible

Wed 1/9 50°/34° Clouds yielding to sun

Good luck to anyone planning on getting the old smoke-pole out this weekend!

I'll be giving it a shot 'TOO'!!

Reactions: Mike