Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My first shed ever... And it's a dandy!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Congrats Jim on popping your shed hunting cherry!

The rush that comes over you when you first spot one is the exact feeling that keeps you coming back again and again looking for more.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Good find bro! I found a really good one 3 years ago...never found another one. I will be out looking this year though!..Keep at it. I hope you can find a matching set. Would be a cool set to mount on one of those plastic or metal deer skulls.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
WOW... I'd be a little excited about that property TOO!! Hope you get to find the other side, and then wrap you tag around his new antlers in 2012. Good luck buddy.

Duck Commander

Good one! Now just find the other half, cap it and mount it. I've only ever found 2 matching sets but they're both on plaques in the man cave

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I saw it... What people will do for attention... Then the kittyexterminator calls JB out about it!!!... Must be pp touchers...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
JB. If you want it off that site you are well within your rights to claim property of said picture and have it deleted...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That's just pathetic... what's the point of stealing somebody's picture just to claim it's one that you found???