Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

my new favorite place

wentto the dentist today , to see what its gonna cost me to get my teeth fixed, besides the 5 grand its gonna cost me the visit was great , i laid back and watched the versus channel while he worked on my teeth , this place is awesome you get to watch t.v while they work on your teeth , aspen dental kicks ass , o by the way it was the stuebenville office

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Think I would rather sit on my couch and watch TV. :smiley_crocodile:

There is this place down here called the Sports Center Salon to get your hair cut. Each chair has a tv with sports on it. The chairs a massaging chairs, they put a hot towel on your face while the chicks wash your hair. The wear these cute little Ref shirts. :smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Think I would rather sit on my couch and watch TV. :smiley_crocodile:

There is this place down here called the Sports Center Salon to get your hair cut. Each chair has a tv with sports on it. The chairs a massaging chairs, they put a hot towel on your face while the chicks wash your hair. The wear these cute little Ref shirts. :smiley_clap:

That just an excuse so they don't have to hire chicks with big tits that demand more money.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
RD, I found the pic they snapped of you during your last visit.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The dentist here has TV in his rooms as well as the lobby for us to watch. Works great for the kids TOO.

My little nephew goes to a dentist office over in Mansfield for kids and they have video games in the lobby to play and TV in the exam rooms.

Now I know why they charge an arm and a fuggin leg per visit lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yank them and get dentures for that price UKat! dang!

I have to go for my cleaning on the 18th. At least the dental hygenist is a hottie!

my teeth are good , only few cavities , one tooth needs a root canal , these are supposed to be state of the art partials , every dentist i talked to says i shouldnt get dentures at my age cause it will cause loss of jaw bone tissue or some crap like that