Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My season 2021-2022

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Good morning to all. I’ll be refreshing my piles this weekend and really scaling back and focusing on this piece here until mid to late October. Most buck activity and most mature bucks for certain. “Oak” shows up every day, two/three times a day and I think is bedding within 200 yards or so from the pile. If he stays consistent he should be a dead deer come opening day if all goes well!

Attachments

• 54F9AD67-11FC-4BFC-8BE7-A0872898316B.jpeg
    54F9AD67-11FC-4BFC-8BE7-A0872898316B.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 129
  • A7CA62DE-4F6D-4EF8-8D71-7970080ED4E8.jpeg
    A7CA62DE-4F6D-4EF8-8D71-7970080ED4E8.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Funky buck I’ve been getting on camera

Wow! If there was a buck I would be targeting, that'd be the one! Very unique and looks like he's got plenty of inches on'em! Very :cool:

EDIT:

Besides, I personally wouldn't want him breeding with any of the does in our local herd really, but that's just me.

Do you have any other body photos of'em. His back looks rather funny to me. Perhaps an injury of some sort or somethin that may possibly caused his funky rack, but I really can't tell from your photo that you shared.

Regardless, you've got some real good deer you're capturing on camera. Hope to see you behind one of them this 2021/22 season!

Okay, I just went through the other TC captures you shared previously again. I saw others of'em too. Looks like he's healthy. I guess it was the last photo you just shared that looked kind of funny.

The post of the one before this last post of yours is super nice too! Looks like you may have a heavy decision to make when one of them makes a mistake for ya.

Good luck Chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Oh yeah I have plenty of pictures. He’s actually not very old I don’t think. Nor very big either

I agree that he doesn't appear to be as old as the buck you posted previously, but as far as being big goes, well to me, that belongs to eyes of the lucky beholder.

Either way, I really hope everything works out for you.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chancegriffis

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
I agree that he doesn't appear to be as old as the buck you posted previously, but as far as being big goes, well to me, that belongs to eyes of the lucky beholder.

Either way, I really hope you everything works out for you.

Good luck!
Thank you a lot. I definitely have a few decent options and I know my other section of this property really kicks off after mid October so I’m very excited to see what happens!

Reactions: Wildlife