Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New glock to test

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
Need some range time tomorrow to test new 43 x mos glock to see how it performs I heard is little snappy

Attachments

• 4BD6F7B6-C01F-470D-AFEA-9BA46ED6B209.jpeg
    4BD6F7B6-C01F-470D-AFEA-9BA46ED6B209.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 143

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
Well I order red dot holosun 507kx2 and need plate from chm and shield arms gen 2 15 rounds double stack plus aluminum magazine release can’t find hostler yet light getting tlr 7 sub 500 lumen bill go up wife said cheaper to get pregnant range time was for clay and now I didn’t shoot it yet ready to fire couple hundreds rounds in it

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
Congrats! Usually have one on me at all times. The little 42 is my work gun. When you start to look for a holster save yourself a bunch of time and look at Tulster IWB. View attachment 132138
Nice collection yes I had order one from tulster before I have a post some where here but nothing beat a hybrid comfort but is less safe. There is a good company locally here in Ohio make good one hidden hostler in canton need to try them did some one try there hostler here

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
Carrying a Glock 45 at the moment and almost bought the 43x last week. Definitely sweet shooting pistols.
Yes 45 will paralyze danger i debate abt 43&48 hard to find this days I got 43x mos is ready for red dot and have rail for accessories lights if u handle one u buy it is skinny light easy to carry. But all This nothing till u shoot it feel it in ur hand grip and decide u welcome to test mine before u decide to buy one

Reactions: Chancegriffis

eloucha

Columbus Ohio
That's a purdy picture.

I gotta tell ya - I used to wonder what's the big deal about Glock - Glock this, Glock that, Glock fanboy cult, blah blah....
Till I got one.
What a sweet ride.
How simple...
How reliable...
How sweet shootin...
How reliable...

I am now a fan.
Yes georg Luger invited a sweet piece easy to clean in dishwasher too. They take beat glock perfection