Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Years Plans / Resolutions

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Plans .....just sitting at home with th wife and little girl. I never got into new years eve. Plus I swore off drinking after that wild teacher party lol.

Resolutions just spend time with my girls, hunt, and be better person.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Plans...
My brother, cousin, and myself are heading to Dundee tomorrow morning so I can blow my wad on a bunch of new ice fishing gear. Then, there will be a party at my dad's house all night. New Year's Eve is his birthday so he has a party every year. I plan on getting pretty fit shaced as usual. Hopefully the weather doesn't melt too much ice because I'd like to get out and do some fishing on Saturday.

Resolutions...
I really need to quit being such a procrastinator. I have a project that a friend of mine let me get in on a few months ago... it's still in the planning/preparation stages, but I feel as though I haven't really been doing my part quite enough. I need to get my ass in gear and get busy. Other than that, I really don't feel the need to change anything else about my lifestyle.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Party at sisters house with mostly the fam.

I resolve to lose my winter weight and run a 5k race no later than May 20th.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Off to a friends then going to see a band/party.

Resolution - I was down 36 pounds but gained 11 back. Now I am at 244 pounds and wanna get to a fit 210.

Beentown

rrr

Bunny huntin in the morning, chasing white tail in the afternoon, hanging out with friends at night. Nothing too crazy.

Resolutions...mmm...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Eats more pie.
Hump more womens...
Figure out how to make a 1/2 pound burger patty out of ground bacon...

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Devote more time to running trail cams
Kill a buck
Kill 2 thunder chickens, continue with a 4 year streak
Lay off Jager bombs
Teach my buddy how to kill deer again...
Pay some more bills
Get some new lawn care commercial contracts