Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Newer Bow for my Dad

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fuggin' pissed. I have been home all day patiently waiting for the bow to show up. I get on fedex online and check the tracking number to see what it's status is, and it says DELIVERED. WTF?!?!?! I call the 1800 number and they say that the package has been delivered and verify the address. Argue with them a bit since I was here when it was supposedly "delivered" and they give me a case id and say I will get a phone call in the next 24 hours about where it was delivered. Bull Shit. I asked for the number for Cambridge, where it came from, and the guy tells me it's private and I just have to wait. I am irate...

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Sucks to hear about the screw up Greg. Be sure to get some pics of him shooting his new bow. It would be really cool if you could get the wifey to get a pic of you two shooting together.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Finally tracked down the package. They delivered it a couple houses down. Took it over and gave it to him this evening. Turns out he can't even get it back at 60lbs. Gonna have to find him a set of 60lb limbs...Damn nice bow though...