Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Deer Season 2011 -2012

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Really. Looking at the trail cam Pict's makes it ruff on me. Only good thing is I can see they need some fattening up.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
There is a very small chance I may come home in November to deer hunt. There is a career progression course in P-cola FL the last two weeks of October. If I can convince the wife I may come home for a week to deer hunt. I pitched it the other day and she said HELL NO! She's going back to Ohio for summer so her attitude may be different later. We'll see how it goes.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
There is a very small chance I may come home in November to deer hunt. There is a career progression course in P-cola FL the last two weeks of October. If I can convince the wife I may come home for a week to deer hunt. I pitched it the other day and she said HELL NO! She's going back to Ohio for summer so her attitude may be different later. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck TF.

If you get her started on the idea now and keep at it...you might just wear her down by October lol.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

Get ready boys....it's going to be here before you know it.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY?! You're killing me Smalls! I am doing my best to keep my mind off deer hunting as long as I possibly can, but you keep throwing this up there and getting me all excited. Dang...