Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Out with Joe.

bow lady

NW Ohio
I stumbled across this site when it first started and like to read but seldom post. Somehow Joe and I pmed for awhile and finally went out tonight. I took a chance because everyone seems so nice here. I'd like to thank Joe for a great evening!! We had a nice dinner and drinks and I even let my gaurd down.

I kinda dozed off under the stars and thought there was a thunderstorm coming. Then I realized it was not lightning but someone trying to take pics up my skirt. Thanks for putting me back to zero with trust in men Joe!!

Not sure if there are any other women here but be very careful with these guys. They are not what they seem:smiley_cry:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dang it Joe.

Bow Lady,
Sorry you didn't have a good time with Joe however, I wouldn't give up on all men. There are still guys around that know how to treat a lady. Heck we might even have a couple single guys here that could do that.

Stay away from Joe...he is just a pickup man.

Best of luck :smiley_clap:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
we arent all like that, you can keep posting though. another point of view is always beneficial. and a womans point of view can sometimes keep us pigs in line.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Really woman? Really?

Look, I told you from the start, I was married for 10 years, I ain't looking for wife number two. Not sure how else you could have took that. But apparently it didn't sit well, so you decide to come online and throw some shit out there.. Or you had it planned from the start.. I don't know. Funny how last night, I heard ZERO complaints from you. Did i take a picture of you? Yes. You were clothed at that time and laying in the back of the truck and it doesn't even show you face. I even showed it to you when you woke up. Did I hear shit about you having an issue with it last night.. No.. Ask me to delete it? No... Nothing.. I have to get on here and hear it.... Honey, if i wanted to be a pig i would have parked us in front of my trail cam. That way we could show ALL the pics of what went on.

Crazy ass women.. jeez..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have heard of "buyer's remorse". Never knew there was such a thing as "Jackalope remorse". I always heard he treated the ladies with respect and never would kiss and tell. Geesh. I would have never known if you hadn't told us Bow Lady. Now I am curious what the pictures look like. You probably shouldn't have opened this can of worms on a public forum. Just a thought.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
question though...

What do you mean "out with joe"?

you want him kicked out of something? this site? not hardly
out of the man club? he just got nominated for president.
calling him out? dont think thats gonna bother him.
out of the closet? obviously not.

out of what?

bow lady

NW Ohio
I am not sure what I was thinking putting this on a public forum, I blame the shots. 'm sorry, this was a bad decision. Can someone just delete this, I am embarassed.