Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Pair of Primos Truth Cam 35 Cameras

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I figured I would end up doing this after I purchased my first Primos Truth Cam 60, so I guess now is the time to do so!

I have two Primos 35 cams that are fully functional I want to sell so I can buy another 60. I would rather sell them as a pair than separately. I won't lie, the cases show some wear from being in the bag on my quad or in a backpack when I move them around; but there is nothing broke/cracked/damaged, just the cosmetic blemishes. (I'll get some pictures of the units if someone would like.) I've owned these cameras for a year, but have only had them in the woods for 5 months. Each camera has a strap and I'll include a 1GB Sandisk card with each. I'd like to get $120 for the pair shipped.

For the money, I liked these cameras pretty well. My only pet peeve with them is their sensitivity. If you have the camera set where it can see a branch blowing in the wind, it will take pictures of it. I'm not used to dealing with that, so it was a bit annoying. But in terms of working as a scouting/inventory camera, I have zero complaints. Here's a daylight and IR sample from the one of these cams...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sold pending spousal approval. If said spouse rejects the first proposal, sold to the man with a dry place to store them conveniently located across town from his spouse.

Thanks fellas.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Some Comment some girl made...

WE women owned not only have boob power but we own all the pussy in the world! WE hold for ransom LOL
My reply..

sealpup2326.... You're right.. Ya'll do own the boob power and hold all the pussy for ransom... Good thing it's cheap.. 1 buck to look at it.. 20 to have it in your lap.. and 200 an hour to bang it.... Compared to marriage.. THAT'S a ransom WELL worth paying.. lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The "Man Song" has to be one of the all time funniest songs I have heard. Definitely funniest I have heard on Bob and Tom.