Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pictures of Spring.

Blan37

SW Ohio
IMG_0849.jpg

Hedead...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Not this year but here's a neat pic of a bear cub way up a tree. I disturbed mom and her three cub's as she was napping. She sent one up the tree and the other two followed her as she departed. I watched from a distant and she came back to get junior.. First pic is cub starting up with mom looking on second is him wayyyyy up.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Great pictures Sean and giles!

This weather is something else. It thundered and sleeted like crazy up here.

Last post picture attachments didnt work the other day:
Nice surprise this AM, hope they stick around for a few more weeks. First time seeing a wild albino except for in Bay Village.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Not this year but here's a neat pic of a bear cub way up a tree. I disturbed mom and her three cub's as she was napping. She sent one up the tree and the other two followed her as she departed. I watched from a distant and she came back to get junior.. First pic is cub starting up with mom looking on second is him wayyyyy up.

Very cool pics Rich! Thanks for sharing!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Fletch

Supporting Member
Heres a pic we all can appreciate. Taking my grandson fishing I almost stepped on this little guy. Hope he made it, as there are a lot of bears in the area...

Fletch

Supporting Member
I was turkey hunting couple years back and happened to look up to see this guy watching me. I assume a fledgling great horned owl from he size of it.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
You are about a month ahead of us giles, keep the pictures coming. Not too much green up here yet lol.

Fletch, what state are you in? I really like that fawn picture!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great fawn and owl pics Rich!!! Dang!!! That owl is huge and looks furred out! Lmao

I bumped a big barred owl last week about 30 minutes before dark down in a flood zone along a creek bottom. Great place for it to be hunting since the water had receded!

Last edited: