Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Products that really work

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I have to add my Realtree Bowhanger on there, I hate going to the woods without it, and a step just doesn't get the bow out away from the tree far enough. My model also has three little hooks that you can put your range finder/bino/call/etc. on.

I like my hanger as well, but I like the Bow Hitch I installed on my Millennium a little better. I also carry a folding screw in hook that is simply badass. I have no idea who makes it, but that is a hole starting sum beech and it has a tab to hold an extra arrow.

I like by bino harness as well. I've really be conscious of doing more glassing from the stand this year and it's nice to have them handy.

tuffshot

The Crew
I carry a smaller rubber coated screw in hook for the bow. Easier to screw into the tree and the coating makes it quiet. Plus you can get one about anywhere.

Just happened to have left a few in different trees that I never went back too. oops

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I can't find a video here at work, but it is this simple, Take the end you leave at ground level, and hold on to it. Around your pinky and your thumb, do a figure eight pattern until you have 8" of rope left, wrap a couple wraps around the wound up cord and you are done. When you are ready to use it, just pull out the ground end and it will unravel perfectly.
I do this also...works great..U make a "Hook em Horns" sign and wrap the rope ina figure 8 pattern.

Last edited: