Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Was no problem for me. After dumping the snow in back of the truck turned out perfect. No skating out on the highway. Drove fine.
13D64BF5-C9AC-4650-9CC0-E271D1E4A0E9.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sun's out nice and bright today, but it is frigid out. Yesterday it touched on 51 degrees so some snow melted, maybe we are down to 30 inches now....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for these posts. They made me smile.

@Dustinb80 way to being up the rear brother! Lol
@Dannmann801 thanks for the laughs as usual.
@Bowkills that haze pic at 3am would have been amazing last night. Hard to capture. Hard to describe to a friend. Just single digit cold haze. Almost feel the cold looking at the pic. Little sparkle with the plow lights and warning lights at night. Fine crystals in the air suspended.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio

@Bowkills that haze pic at 3am would have been amazing last night. Hard to capture. Hard to describe to a friend. Just single digit cold haze. Almost feel the cold looking at the pic. Little sparkle with the plow lights and warning lights at night. Fine crystals in the air suspended.
Being up the rear? WTF lol I wasnt in the Marines.

• Haha
Reactions: 5Cent and Sgt Fury

Bowkills

Nw oh

I just kicked my wife outside to try to capture all the crazy Bob Ross scenes taking place with trees and farms disappearing as it rolls by.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bought it about five years ago. Finally had a use for it. Worked fine when we put it together. Spews hydraulic fluid under a load. Dried out seal? Loose fitting? Not sure but it is pretty bad ass. Will fix it at a later date. Need a two hour nap before I head back out. Been quite a run lately.

Reactions: MoonLab and 5Cent